The Padilla Group Recipes
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 La Morena Chipotle Peppers in Adobo Sauce, plus more to taste
- 1 whole pitted ripe peach (substitute Mango or Orange if your family prefers)
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 pork chops
- Combine all ingredients, except the pork chops, into a food processor and blend. Add more peppers if you want it hotter, or more fruit if you want it sweeter.
- Place pork into a Ziplock bag. Pour sauce over the meat and allow it to marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat a grill pan to medium. Remove pork from bag and grill until cooked through. While grilling, brush 2 tbsp. of marinade on each side as the meat cooks.
- Serve with jalapeno cornbread and fresh steamed broccoli or salad for a great, easy, and fun early summer family dinner.
Featured In This Recipe...