Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 5 large cucumbers
- 2 red sliced
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons of El Yucateco Caribbean Habanero Sauce
- 3/4 cup of olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry oregano
- Peel the cucumbers and cut them in half. With a spoon, take out the seeds and slice them.
- Mix in vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper, and El Yucateco sauce.
- Whisk, while adding the oil.
- Mix the cucumbers and the onion together. Top with the dressing and sprinkle with oregano.