The Padilla Group Recipes
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
- 2 Tablespoons of oil
- 2 lb of red potatoes, quartered
- 8 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Cup of lemon juice
- 1 Cup of chopped coriander
- 2 Tablespoons of powdered Don Victor Chicken Bouillon
- 2 Tablespoons of El Yucateco XXX Hot Kutbil-ik Habanero Sauce
- ¼ Cup of water
- Heat the oil with the butter; fry the potatoes, stirring constantly.
- In a separate bowl, blend the garlic, lemon, coriander, bouillon, El Yucateco XXX Hot Kutbil-ik Habanero Sauce and water then blend until soft.
- Combine the potatoes with the sauce and simmer for 5 minutes.
Featured In This Recipe...