- 1 cup Don Victor honey
- 1 tbsp crystallized ginger
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 cup chopped kumquats
- 1 bag (12 oz) fresh cranberries
- 1 fresh lemon, juiced
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add the honey, ginger, and cinnamon sticks; heat to a slow boil.
- Add the kumquats, turn down heat to low, and simmer until kumquats are just softened.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer the kumquats to a separate bowl and set aside; remove the cinnamon sticks and discard them.
- Into the saucepan, add cranberries and cook over medium-low heat until the cranberries burst.
- Remove the saucepan from heat, stir in the lemon juice, and set aside until the mixture is cooled.
- Once cool, add the kumquats into the saucepan and stir until combined.
- Pour into a bowl or jar, cover, and refrigerate.
Enjoy anytime a sweet relish is wanted, such as with pork tenderloin, sliced roasted turkey, or other poultry.