The Padilla Group Recipes
- 1 Large Jar (20oz) of Queen Size Spanish Olives
- 1 4oz Bottle of El Yucateco Carribean Habanero Sauce
- 1oz Lime Juice
- 1/2 oz Worchestershire Sauce
- Drain olives from the juice they come in – combine habanero, lime and
- worchestershire sauce into a small container – add olives – let sit for 15-30 mins.
- Place olives and a small amount of marinade into Martini glass with toothpicks
- and set out for self serve. Place more olives in remaining marinade for back up.
Featured In This Recipe...