Preparation time: 20 minutes
- 1 large package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 100 grams of pig pate
- 1 tablespoon of onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup canned red bell peppers, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of El Yucateco Kutbil-Ik Habanero Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- Cracks or toasted bread
- Mix all the ingredients until you have a soft mixture; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Once refrigerated, serve with crackers or toasted bread.