- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Don Victor Honey
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- Whisk together all ingredients (except shrimp) in a class or plastic bowl.
- Add shrimp and gently toss to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Prepare your grill or broiler
- Remove shrimp from marinade, discard marinade, and put shrimp on metal or water-soaked bamboo skewers.
- Grill for 5 to 7 minutes, turning once during cooking time, until shrimp are cooked through and pink.
This can be a main dish for 2 to 3 people or as appetizers for more.