The Padilla Group Recipes
- 1 pound sausage
- 10 bacon slices
- 1 cup diced ham
- 30 ounces shredded hash browns
- 1/2 cup green pepper
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tbsp. El Yucateco Black Label Reserve Habanero Sauce
- 6 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook the sausage, bacon, and ham.
- In a greased 13×9 inch baking dish, place the hash browns on bottom and layer with meat mixture, green pepper, green onion and cheese. End the layering with cheese on top.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk the milk, El Yucateco Black Label Reserve, sour cream, eggs, salt and pepper together and pour over the casserole.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle with more cheese if desired. Bake for 5 additional minutes.
Featured In This Recipe...