- 1 pound cleaned shrimp
- 1 12-oz jar of orange marmalade
- 2-3 oz El Yucateco Caribbean Habanero Sauce
- 4 oz agave syrup
- Combine all ingredients.
- Adjust habanero and agave to taste and heat level.
- Marinate shrimp in mixture for 30 minutes, then remove and skewer.
- Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side while basting with the remainder of the sauce, until done.
As an added treat, grill large, thick slices of pineapple basted with the same orange habanero glaze and serve on the side. Yum! For more recipes or other information, check out our Facebook page at facebook.com/elyucateco.