The Padilla Group Recipes
- 1/4 cup Don Victor Honey
- 3 tbsp vegetableoil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 large limes, juiced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 (2 lb.) London broil
- In a glass bowl or large glass measuring cup, put the honey and warm in the microwave, uncovered, for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir in the remaining ingredients (except meat) then whisk to blend well.
- Place meat in a large Ziploc plastic bag. Pour the marinade into the bag, seal the bag, and turn it over several times to coat the meat thoroughly.
- Refrigerate meat for at least 8 hours, turning the bag at several times during this time.
- When ready to grill, remove meat from the bag and discard marinade.
- Grill the meat according to your grill’s instructions. Usually, cover the grill, and cook about 6 to 9 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill and set on cutting board to rest for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Slice thinly across the grain.
Featured In This Recipe...